Are you our Safety Professional of the Year?
Earn recognition as a leading health and safety professional and enter the Australasian University Safety Association’s Safety Professional of the Year Award.
We want to hear from you about the significant contribution you’ve made to your workforce’s health and safety practices.
Nominations are open to AUSA members who work in health and safety at a tertiary education or research organisation.
To enter, you must:
- demonstrate how you’ve implemented safety, health and wellbeing work within your department, organisation or within our sector
- show how this work has had a significant positive impact on your department, organisation or within our sector
- share how others can apply your work as a best practice example for the sector
- have permission to publicly promote details about the project from the organisation you completed the work for
- have endorsement from a current AUSA member
Nominations are open until 14 November 2022.
Entrants can download and fill out a simple nomination form from the Australasian University Safety Association website.