AUSA - Restarting Vic/Tas
As you are likely aware, a number of changes are coming into effect for AUSA from April, 2021. On the 29th of March, an AUSA webinar will be held to run through these new features in further detail.
We are also conscious that we have not held any catch ups since early 2020, largely in part as a result of the impacts of COVID-19. With that in mind, and in anticipation of your feedback prior to the introduction of AUSA membership fees, I have scheduled a "AUSA - Restarting Vic/Tas" virtual meeting on the 29th of March at 1:00PM AEDT which you can now register via the AUSA events page.
The agenda for this meeting is:
- Update on progress made against the Vic/Tas branch plan;
- Improve upon member engagement levels
- Improve reputation of Vic/Tas region as contributors to AUSA
- Improved web presence using modern technology
- Funding diversification
- Increase representation from all Victorian, but particularly Tasmanian, affiliated organisations
- Additional learning opportunities for members
- Strengthen Vic/Tas Chapter governance & better role clarity
- Provide a platform for our industry to identify and share best practice
- All Vic/Tas AUSA related interactions are safe and inclusive as far as practicable.
- Your feedback on the 2021 AUSA Model; and
- What are the next steps for this chapter?
AUSA Health and Wellbeing Special Interest Group meeting Thursday 25 March 2021 11.30am – 12.30pm Eastern Summer Time Topic - Health and Wellbeing governance and committee structures, terms of reference and committee members ...
Meeting: 22nd April 10am-11am Western Standard Time Initial meeting of the Facilities and construction special interest group to allow AUSA members interested in joining the SIG to meet, discuss interest areas, communication methods and format ...