AUSA Vic/Tas May Webinar
The AUSA Vic/Tas chapter is excited to host a webinar on the 27th of May at 12:30 AEDT.
As part of this webinar, members of the Deakin University will present on the findings from their hazard profiling exercise including:
- The creation of a bespoke hazard mapping toolkit
- Engagement and support of relevant staff (including academics!)
- Hazard identification and control
- Common themes identified across the silos
- Next steps relative to the action plan support
- An opportunity to reflect and discuss commonly identified items between university OHS professionals
Over to you, what recent initatives or projects have you completed and what did you learn? There is no set time limit or topic. If you are interested in presenting, please email a short summary of your presentation by COB on Monday the 17th of May to David.Hurst@monash.edu
Meeting: 22nd April 10am-11am Western Standard Time Initial meeting of the Facilities and construction special interest group to allow AUSA members interested in joining the SIG to meet, discuss interest areas, communication methods and format ...